Re: [guadec-list] Shopping list for picnic

I have a small car (Peugeot 107), not sure how much help it would be.

Best,

    Christopher Svanefalk

    GitHub: https://github.com/csvan
    Cell: +46762628251
    Skype: csvanefalk

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 11:37 AM, <skymandr fripost org> wrote:
For the picnic, we can probably save a lot by buying bulk from Netto
or another low-grade store in the center. Constructing a basic list of
what is needed should be relatively simple if we just know what kind
of allergies/lifestyles we need to account for.

Cheaper still would be Axfood, though that would require a card and a car.

&A