Re: [guadec-list] anti-harassment policy

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 10:40 PM, Marina Zhurakhinskaya
<marinazik gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Hi Marina,

The majority of the board voted for the long version of the code of
conduct for GUADEC to be posted. We really appreciate all the work
done by the organizers, but people who voted in favor feel that it's
the board's responsibility to make decisions that affect the GNOME
community as a whole, and having the code of conducts for events is
one such decision. Our goal is to develop a similar code of conduct
that applies to all GNOME events. People who voted in favor thought
that explaining the rules and how they will be enforced is a good
idea.

As I said earlier, we disapprove but will comply with the decision
taken by the board.

Please post the version below, which includes a "short version", on
https://www.guadec.org/conduct

Your account on the Wordpress should have sufficient permission. Can
you take care of that?

The reason the board was included in this thread from the beginning is
that the initial policy said that people can contact anyone on the
board and because I wanted people on the board to be able to provide
feedback about the policy.

Ok. I think it would have been useful to mention it in the beginning.

--
Alexandre Franke