Re: [guadec-list] Lightning talks for outreach programs

On Thu, 2013-06-06 at 15:57 +0200, Florian Nadge wrote:

Yes. We need to put this into the contract. Please add details about
this. Please find id of the room according to the map [1].

[1] http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/FIT/map/fit1.php

Do you mean just the venue or a room? I guess, VUT wants us to put
this in the contract.

Thanks

---
Florian Nadge, GUADEC 2013

GUADEC c/o Red Hat| Purkynova 71/99| 61200 Brno| tel: +420 603 764 858

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Jozef Mlich <imlich fit vutbr cz>
wrote:
        On Thu, 2013-06-06 at 14:22 +0200, Rui Tiago Cação Matos
        wrote:
        > Jozef,
        >
        > can we have the venue open until 7pm instead of the planned
        6pm ?

        Yes, we can have it.

        I didn't send the new list of rooms to anyone from faculty
        yet.

        <marinazik gmail com> wrote:
        > >> Could we schedule it 5-7pm on Thursday, August 1? The
        plan would be to do a
        > >> quick introduction to the GNOME project and have people
        go through
        > >> https://live.gnome.org/NewcomersTutorial and have all
        their questions
        > >> answered. We would have USB keys with GNOME for virtual
        machines for people
        > >> who don't have a GNOME system.
        > >>
        > >> Could we also mark all sessions particularly suitable for
        newcomers in some
        > >> way on the schedule? Perhaps with a GNOME balloon image
        from the bottom of
        > >> the newcomers tutorial page or letter 'N'.
        > >>
        > >> Thanks,
        > >> Marina
        > >>
        > >> On Jun 5, 2013 12:39 PM, "Rui Tiago Cação Matos"
        <tiagomatos gmail com>

        of August. We
        Red Hat offices

        --