Re: [guadec-list] Lightning talks for outreach programs

Jozef,

can we have the venue open until 7pm instead of the planned 6pm ?

Rui

On 5 June 2013 23:17, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
hi Marina;

scheduling it after hours on the core days is perfectly fine by me,
but I don't know when the venue is open/available.

the talks schedule should end at 5:30pm/6:00pm.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.