Re: [guadec-list] Lightning talks for outreach programs

hi Marina;

sorry for the late reply.

I think we can probably have a session during the non-core days; if
you want to do a workshop for newcomers before the conference starts
we'll have to discuss it with the local team for opening the venue
(and possibly the registration) the day before the conference starts.
I'm not generally opposed to this, but I don't know what the local
team thinks.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.