Re: [guadec-list] Lightning talks for outreach programs

On 5 June 2013 18:15, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
I think we can probably have a session during the non-core days; if
you want to do a workshop for newcomers before the conference starts
we'll have to discuss it with the local team for opening the venue
(and possibly the registration) the day before the conference starts.

The venue is only available between 1 and 8 (inclusive) of August. We
could try to do this workshop before August 1st at the Red Hat offices
depending on how many people are we talking about.

Rui