Re: [guadec-list] Lightning talks for outreach programs

Could we schedule it 5-7pm on Thursday, August 1? The plan would be to do a quick introduction to the GNOME project and have people go through https://live.gnome.org/NewcomersTutorial and have all their questions answered. We would have USB keys with GNOME for virtual machines for people who don't have a GNOME system.

Could we also mark all sessions particularly suitable for newcomers in some way on the schedule? Perhaps with a GNOME balloon image from the bottom of the newcomers tutorial page or letter 'N'.

Thanks,
Marina

On Jun 5, 2013 12:39 PM, "Rui Tiago Cação Matos" <tiagomatos gmail com> wrote:
On 5 June 2013 18:15, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
> I think we can probably have a session during the non-core days; if
> you want to do a workshop for newcomers before the conference starts
> we'll have to discuss it with the local team for opening the venue
> (and possibly the registration) the day before the conference starts.

The venue is only available between 1 and 8 (inclusive) of August. We
could try to do this workshop before August 1st at the Red Hat offices
depending on how many people are we talking about.

Rui