Re: [guadec-list] Lightning talks for outreach programs

Do you mean just the venue or a room? I guess, VUT wants us to put this in the contract.

Thanks

---
Florian Nadge, GUADEC 2013
GUADEC c/o Red Hat| Purkynova 71/99| 61200 Brno| tel: +420 603 764 858

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Jozef Mlich <imlich fit vutbr cz> wrote:
On Thu, 2013-06-06 at 14:22 +0200, Rui Tiago Cação Matos wrote:
> Jozef,
>
> can we have the venue open until 7pm instead of the planned 6pm ?

Yes, we can have it.

I didn't send the new list of rooms to anyone from faculty yet.

--
  Ing. Jozef Mlích
  Ph.D. student

  http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~imlich