Re: [guadec-list] Gnomies 2013 - the list

On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 02:34:14PM +0200, Florian Nadge wrote:

I am hesitant to abandon the CC theme altogether. But maybe, we could
dedicate one of the two rooms to old films in the public domain and the
second one to current CC movies? Does this sound okay with you guys?

I'm fine with that.

Florian Nadge, GUADEC 2013

Regards,

Marcel Kolaja                                                     SEG EMEA
GSS EMEA Low Volume, Services, and Shells Coach
GSS EMEA Coach Leader
"Operating systems written by normal people rarely end up with desirable
performance characteristics."       -- Matthew Garrett