[guadec-list] Gnomies 2013 - the list

Hi,

As one of the many perks that come with being subscribed to the guadec list you are now cordially invited to pick your  three all-time favourite CC movies for the Gnomies 2013, the glamorous movie night at GUADEC.

How to?
Simply take your pick  from the approved list of common-license films and:

- mark your top-three with a +
- write GNOMIES in the subject
- and send it to: fnadge gnome org

The list was handpicked by our film guru Marcel and only contains CC movies that we can show without paying licensing fees:

Full Length Movies:
* Time Expired (93 min)
* Valkaama (93 min)

Documentaries:
* Steal This Film series
  - part 1 (32 min)
  - part 2 (45 min)
* Just Do It (92 min)
* TPB AFK (82 min)

Short movies:
* Elephant's Dream (10 min)
* Big Buck Bunny (10 min)
* Sintel (15 min)
* Tears Of Steel (12 min)

If you want to suggest additional movies, make sure they are freely licensed and are fit for screening.

Florian Nadge, GUADEC 2013

Thanks,

Florian