Re: [guadec-list] [contact guadec org: [GUADEC 2013] amigadave, your account has been created!]

On 8 July 2013 15:01, David King <amigadave amigadave com> wrote:
At the bottom of this email is the message that I received after registering
for an account at the GUADEC website:

https://www.guadec.org/registration/

Can it be updated to not refer to submitting new talk proposals (as those
finished a while ago)? Also, could the password field be changed to "Your
password is: %s" rather than the current "Your password is %s."? I was
confused by the full stop (".") not being part of the generated password.

Yes, all good points. I fixed this now. Thanks for the heads up!

Rui