Re: [guadec-list] Marketing Plans for GUADEC

O Mér, 18-07-2012 ás 09:41 -0400, Emily Gonyer escribiu:
> Video interviews would be very cool to do. I have a (standard
> definition) video camera I was thinking about bringing along with me,
> which we could use. Though I have no idea how to go about editing.

We are going to have 3 cameras for recording the 3 parallel tracks, for
interviews we were thinking about using cheaper technology as
mobile/phones. It would be nice having better equipment.

I've also heard that Diego Escalante was thinking about recording
something during the conference.

The other day we were thinking about preparing a Photocall area to do
the interviews...., but i don't know it this would be possible yet.

Regards,

Chema Casanova

--
Chema Casanova