Re: [guadec-list] Marketing Plans for GUADEC

O Mér, 18-07-2012 ás 07:33 -0400, Emily Gonyer escribiu:
> On the topic of internet I'm hoping to have web access at the hotel,
> but if not I'll be hunting for places with free Wi-Fi. Failing that
> I'll revert to internet cafe's (look for places that say "Red" outside
> - network in spanish), which at least used to be all over the place.

We hope soo, GUADEC accommodation has Wifi internet access available at
rooms[1], in the City a lot of cateterias have the Wifi Banner in the
entrance to announce that they have wifi available

Regards,

Chema Casanova

[1] http://www.guadec.org/node/12