[guadec-list] Marketing Plans for GUADEC

Hi all,

GUADEC is a great opportunity to generate publicity around GNOME.
Marketing can also help people who aren't able to attend to stay in
touch with the conference and feel like they are involved.

It would be great if we could have a series of GUADEC reports posted
on gnome.org during the conference. I'd be happy to write one. Does
anyone else want to?

Live microblogging would be good also, if we can manage that. One
critical factor here will be ensuring that there's Internet access
available. Does anyone have any tips for mobile broadband while
travelling in Europe?

Any other ideas for marketing activities we can do for the conference?

Allan
--
IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/