Re: [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

On Fri, 2006-05-26 at 13:44 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:
> But then the sizes are the standard. This is what we are going to do
> unlees anything comes with a better suggestion before Monday:
>
> Man
> 25 XL
> 200 L
> 300 M
> 75 S

I don't think your choice of sizes makes sense. Using data I collected
from the UCC for 48 T-shirts, I gathered the following (and these
T-shirts are quite large for their size):
                                   2
                                  12
                                  17
XL
                                   9
XXL
                                   4

Applying a scale factor of 14 and rounding down to 600 T-shirts gives:
                                  24
                                 164
                                 234
XL
                                 124
XXL
                                  54

For women, you may want to consider getting some Smalls too. I don't
have a lot of good sample data for that.

People can always wear a T-shirt one size too large, they find it hard
to fit into one that is one size too small. I was an XL even before I
put on weight, most GNOME t-shirts are often too small even if they are
also XL.

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA