Re: [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

At the end the t-shirt we wanted is sold out and there won't be any
available on time. We are going for another t-shirt that looks just the
same but with a bit cheaper (and not that top-quality, but still good).
Fruit of the Loom, do you know them? You can wash them many times.

But then the sizes are the standard. This is what we are going to do
unlees anything comes with a better suggestion before Monday:

Man
25 XL
200 L
300 M