Re: [guadec-list] AHW schedule

I was just trying to update the Core schedule file on Guadec.org but
somehow managing part of the is really pita. Can we just sum every
schedule in one gnumeric file so that we can use one format for all, and
direcly paste the html of that one gnumeric file?

You can send the AHW and WUW schedules to me and I can merge them into
one gnumeric file. Then update the guadec page. Or if anyone else can
handle it I can send the latest gnumeric file for Core schedule.