Re: [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 06:54 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:
> Release Candidate t-shirt URL:
> http://guadec.org/files/Def_1.jpg  I meant this  :)
>

> About relevant tags not appearing, the issue here is if we want to leave
> the cloud as it is generated automatically or we want to retouch it
> manually. I'm for leaving it, that was my idea when suggesting the
> cloud. Opening the door to retouch it manually can lead us to
> discussions we really don't need now.

I wouldn't want to make a big deal of this, but this tag system is
hardly a pure system that we should just blindly trust. If I like then I
can tag lots of pages with my favourite tag and thereby save a lot of
money compared to sponsorship. So, let's keep an eye on it and be wise
and tweak it where necessary.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com