Re: [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 10:31 +1200, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Quim Gil wrote:
> > http://guadec.org/themes/guadec/images/main_bg3.png
> >
> > The shape of v2 with the font sizes of v3. This is our first Release
> > Candidate.  ;)  If you want to suggest improvements please be very
> > specific (like Glynn)
> >
> > On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 08:46 +1200, Glynn Foster wrote:
> >> Hey,
> >>
> >> Bigger fonts are good, but I think I have a little exception to having
> >> the 'Linux' tag - GNOME isn't just for Linux ;)
> >
> > Proposal rejected.  :) GNOME isn't just Maemo, Mono or Python either.
> > Some people selected "Linux" and this is why we got this tag.
>
> Heh, ok. I'm just mentioning that your sponsors may disappointed to see
> no presence of Solaris/OpenSolaris there. No biggie ;)

Maybe it could be solved, as someone else has proposed before, a
sponsor cloud in the back side, where the size of the tag will
depended of their level of sponsorship.   It could be the sponsor
itself and one or two extra words that represents that sponsor
(Sun/OpenSolaris/Solaris, Google/Search/Whatever, etc.)

--
Germán Poó-Caamaño
http://www.ubiobio.cl/~gpoo/