Re: [guadec-list] List of approved sessions

Hi,

Calum Benson wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 11:04 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
>
>> We should make sure that people know that sessions are planned for 4
>> minutes, starting on the hour.
>
> Four minutes? Are speakers required to deliver in blipvert format? :)
>
> (I guess you meant 40 minutes...?)

No - we're aiming for a lightning talk format for presentations, with a
35 minute Q&A afterwards - it'll make a change from people droning on
about their pet project for an hour, and then wanting to take questions.
Keep things concise.

Actually, I meant 45 minutes (including questions). I'd like to see
people go for a 40 + 5 or 35 + 10 format. 40 + 10 works too, but we will
be chasing people off stage at ten to.

Cheers,
Dave.

--