Re: [guadec-list] Online registration - alpha

Devin don't worry, this falls after the beta release.  :)

Yeah, I thought about the free registrations sponsors get... never got
the 30 seconds to find out what could we do though.

Either we introduce this variable in the form, or either we consider
sponsors an exception since there are not lots of them.

Suggestion: contact our current sponsors today saying that they choose
the bank transfer option (and the new sponsors as soon as they come).
This will allow them to complete the registration and also leave us some
time to recalculate the fees. This is much easier than implementing
something to be seen by everybody although only a 3% are going to use
it.

About re-registering, we should explain clearer that once the group
booking coordinator has registered he doesn't need to register again as
group member. Probably you would not be able to do this once the tool is
integrated to Drupal, because then (in theory) it won't be possible to
register twice with the same ID. Devin, confirm this please.