[guadec-list] Online registration - alpha

Devin reports that there is a more advanced alpha version at
http://www.tristania.org/guadec/start.php

LOTS of informative texts are still missing, see
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/Registration . However, you can start
getting the feeling about how the registration process will be.

Devin, will you be available today and this weekend? I'd like to have a
fully operative registration process. Tell me when it's better for your
to work and I'll try to be online as well to assist and push together a
releasable version.

It would be great if tavon could be also available. I bet all you are
busy these days, it is difficult to reach you. But pushing just a bit
the website this weekend we could release the v1.0 website on Monday and
then the rest of the pending bugs have less priority...

If anyone else wants to help, we need feedback and bug reports specially
about the registration process and any other aspect you think it's
essential for the v1.0 release.