Re: [guadec-list] Online registration - alpha

I was too optimistic and we are not going to release today. Hopefully
tomorrow. The poor Devin is just doing too many things.

We have been polishing lots of details, this is the situation now:

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 02:25 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:
> This is starting to become functional:
>
> http://www.tristania.org/guadec/start.php

We need more testing! Pick a calculator, choose several options,
discounts, donations and make sure the final result is correct. For the
individuals the calculation is pretty simple, testing is needed
specially in the group booking.

> What needs to be done:
>
> - Content revision + some texts still missing (Devin + qgil + you)

Individual registration has been polished and looks much better now.
Group coordinator and group member needs possibly more review.

> - Drupal integration (user details and layout) (Devin + tavon)

Pending

> - PayPal integration (Devin)

Pending

> - $USD calculation for US transfers. (Devin)

Pending

> - Identification code generation for bank transfers and on-site payments
> (Devin)

> - Email sent with the results of the registration (Devin)

Pending

> - Alternative accommodation info page for those booking themselves.
> (qgil)

Pending

> - Testing (everybody)

We only received a report from Murray. C'mon! Try at least your own real
case and tell us if you found it easy or not, correct or buggy.

> IMPORTANT: Does the GUADEC registration have VAT? If it has, which % and
> should it be added to the 30€ / 150€ or is this the total amount
> including VAT?

Agreed that the prices have VAT included. I have asked Chema from GNOME
Hispano to ask the accountant we are going to hire.

> Devin plans to finish the work today (Monday).

Just one hour ago I realized that in fact Devin had another
plans. :)  :/   The problem is that the deadline of the 23rd with the
camping is fixed. This means that this delay leaves less days of
registration with accommodation for the participants.

Devin, are there things you can delegate in order to have this
registration ready sooner?