Re: [guadec-list] Press Release GUADEC 2006 - Final englisch+german

El dl 19 de 06 del 2006 a les 21:41 +0100, en/na Calum Benson va
escriure:

> Oh, I just noticed that I never went back to revise the very first
> sentence: "Free Software is the original way to understand
> technological development..."

Sorry for being so late, I'm trying to catch up with mail. Even if it's
too late for that, Javier had initially written in Spanish something
like "free software is an alternative way to develop..." and I made a
point saying that in fact at the beginning software development was
free, closing the code and making it non-free was a later process,
therefore it was not "an alternative" but in any case the original way
of producing software.

I agree it is not easy to express this with two words.  ;)

--
Quim Gil /// http://gnome.org | http://guadec.org