Re: [guadec-list] Press Release GUADEC 2006 - Final englisch+german

On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 11:57 +0200, Javier Vazquez wrote:
[...]
>  We don't have an English Press Kit version yet, but we have to go ahead
> because GUADEC is already there. Claudio Saavedra is already working in
> it here: http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent/PressKitEnglish
>
>  Guys worlwide, to have an English translation (from Spanish) of the
> Press Kit during the weekend would be nice, so any help will be very
> welcome ;)

I've finished the translation, now we need people to please review it as
there may be a lot of mistakes.

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent/PressKitEnglish

Let's take into consideration that e-mails in the list are being
terribly slowly delivered, so please, dear GUADEC lovers, if you find
any mistake, edit it yourself. I am available through e-mail if there is
anything that needs to be clarified. Don't hesitate to write in any
moment.

Thanks,

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedr wh8 tu-dresden de>