Re: [guadec-list] Press Release GUADEC 2006 - Final englisch+german

Hi Thomas and everyone,

El jue, 15-06-2006 a las 22:30 +0200, Thomas Keup escribió:
> Hi all:
>
> Here are the final version of our press release in english and german. A i read from Javier, we will distribute on Monday, is that wright?

 The final version of our Monday 19th June press release is translated
into Spanish. English, German and Spanish versions are already uploaded
in http://guadec.org/Guadec2006/pressRoom

 Today, I will email our contacts to let them know the availability of
Press Kit and Monday 19th press release, so they have time on Monday.

 I will contact Vilanova and Generalitat press agencies. I will also
email to ElMundo, ElPais and ElPais printed edition.

 Thomas will inform German media. Thank you Thomas!

 We don't have an English Press Kit version yet, but we have to go ahead
because GUADEC is already there. Claudio Saavedra is already working in
it here: http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/PrintedContent/PressKitEnglish

 Guys worlwide, to have an English translation (from Spanish) of the
Press Kit during the weekend would be nice, so any help will be very
welcome ;)

javivázquez