Re: [guadec-list] request from Mongolia

Josette from O'Reilly will be selling books in the 0. Vestíbul UPC, at a
GUADEC price. I only know she requested the schedule to help her
deciding the selection of books to bring.

I have forwarded her your request, just in case.

El dt 20 de 06 del 2006 a les 16:52 +0200, en/na Juanjo Marin va
escriure: