[guadec-list] GNOME Village site for GUADEC

About

GNOME Village site for GUADEC

This is practical information for attendees only.

How can you find a room to sleep and where do you find your friends
during GUADEC.

It does not concern the press or companies.

I want this site deleted once GUADEC is over.

We need to respect the privacy of the conference attendees.

This is a very important privacy issue.

If you are not allowed to give away the participants list, you can not
give away the bungalow list either.

Openness and transparency is good but we have to respect the privacy of
our members on the internet as best we can.

We need to strike a balance.

I will take up this question during the board meeting today.

Kind regards

Anne