[guadec-list] Re: GNOME Village site for GUADEC

Hi Anne,

On Wed, June 7, 2006 12:10, Anne Østergaard wrote:
> About
>
> GNOME Village site for GUADEC
>
> This is practical information for attendees only.
>
> How can you find a room to sleep and where do you find your friends
> during GUADEC.
>
> It does not concern the press or companies.
>
> I want this site deleted once GUADEC is over.
>
> We need to respect the privacy of the conference attendees.
>
> This is a very important privacy issue.
>
> If you are not allowed to give away the participants list, you can not
> give away the bungalow list either.
>
> Openness and transparency is good but we have to respect the privacy of
> our members on the internet as best we can.
>
> We need to strike a balance.
>
> I will take up this question during the board meeting today.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about?
Is it about this page: http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/GNOMEVillage

I'm also not quite sure why we would need to discuss this within the
board. I guess the GUADEC team can solve this "issue", can't it?

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.