Re: [guadec-list] GNOME Village site for GUADEC

Technically, since the beginning this has been a public page in a wiki
that has been useful for participants to decide where they wanted to
stay. It has been announced in all the GUADEC channels as the rest of
public information we are generating.

I also thought (and think) it's a useful resource for the attendees
since it's easy to expect people wanting to know where is friend Peter
and colleague Mary.

We didn't get any complain until now about privacy or whatsoever.
Personally I have no problem having my name there, but if others do we
can make that page private and issue solved.

As you wish, I don't think there is need to make big fuzz of it. Is one
of the many things that we are working on progress, improve and fix as
the whole thing evolves.