Re: [guadec-list] Re: LOGO CONTEST???
- From: Elnaz Sarbar <elnaz s gmail com>
- To: Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org>
- Cc: guadec-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [guadec-list] Re: LOGO CONTEST???
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 21:45:22 +0330
On 2/6/06, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:
There is a jury of 8 members voting the logo. The member number eight is
the community. Even if 1000 people voted the overall vote would count as
one person in the jury ballot, the one that counts. These were the rules
being set at the beginning.
I'm ok with these rules. What i say is that vote number 8 is not the
vote of the community but a small group of people who were at guadec
mailing list at that time. You could have just chose another person for
] [Thread Prev