Re: [guadec-list] Re: LOGO CONTEST???

Hi Farzaneh,

It's probably a bug in drupal - please use your gmail address if that doesn't bother you.

Cheers,
Dave.

Farzaneh Sarafraz wrote:
Hi,
I have registered in the beta site using my .info email address. The email validator doesn't recognize my email az a valid address. I had to vote a few times and I kept getting different errors. Do I need to register using another account (e.g. gmail)? Is there any time left?
I am frustrated.
FYI, the email I used to sign in is farzaneh at farsiweb dot info.
Thanks,
fa