Re: [guadec-list] Re: LOGO CONTEST???

Hi,

I understood that Farzaneh was asking about the site registration. Someone else asked me whether the list of valid voters is kept in sync with the registered list on guadec.org, or whether only people who were registered when the ballot started are elligible - can you clear that up, please?

Cheers,
Dave.

Quim Gil wrote:
Thanks for your patience, please understand that we are trying some
stuff for the first time, so beta bugs like this may happen. Nothing
that has no solution though, you still have +24h to vote.

--
Dave Neary
bolsh gimp org