Re: [guadec-list] Re: LOGO CONTEST???

On 2/6/06, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:
There are 80 registered users in the site. All of them received an email
(twice). They register to a GUADEC site, maybe many are not interested
in the specific logo contest.

I also wish a higher participation but this is what we have got. 26 of
80 and about 14h to go is not that bad...

There were about 300 people in the last guadec and 26 out of 300  is less than 10  present.

There is no need to make big announcements on planet or foundation list
since most people reading the announcement won't be able to vote now...

It is not possible to register more emails?

Elnaz

En/na Elnaz Sarbar ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org