Re: Where to hold it? (was: Re: GU4DEC - Let's start the discussionnow.)

Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> Perhaps an attendance list from Seville would be a good place to start?
> Somebody should still have that around, who do we ask?

On that topic, can we make sure that next year the attendance list at
the registration desk is in alphabetical order, so I can see straight
away that they didn't get my registration rather than having to hunt
through it for five minutes and then just guess?  :o)

Cheeri,
Calum.