Re: design meeting (was Re: ad for linux magazine)

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 08:01:52AM +0430, Khalid Amiri wrote:
> This 'll be be great, so those who are not physically there can also
> be an active part of it. And I think we should be starting this as
> soon as we can so we don't end up facing short deadlines.

Agreed, but this assumes an active participation by the people on this list. So
far, the requests have not seen any response at all. What is the problem, are
the emails not being sent? Is everyone too busy to work on this?? Or is
everyone more comfortable with short deadlines??

Hope to get a response. Any response. The premise was to 'save time', but so
far it feels like emails to this list are being ignored by the people capable
of designing. You really DONT want me to do the design, but if we don't get
any action going on this list that is what we will end up with.

Please, who is still reading these mails? Who is willing to help out with design?
I'm getting a bit desperate here :(

Gr,

Koen