ad for linux magazine

Hi All,

Willem-Jan has been so kind to donate his evening to meet a deadline of friday
may 14th, to create an A4 ad to appear in various linux magazines across Europe.

It's a bit short notice, but just to be sure we didn't completely mess up here
are the files for your review:

http://fe2.nl/gnome/a4-add.svg
http://fe2.nl/gnome/a4-add.png

There is no time for an extensive feedback round unfortunately, as the deadline
is really tight. We can make small changes perhaps in the first few ours of
the morning (CET) of friday, but if there's something that radically has to
be changed we better cancel this one and go for a later edition (which would
give us less exposure).

Ok, happy to hear from you! We're off to get some sleep :)

Gr,

Koen