Re: design meeting (was Re: ad for linux magazine)

Do you mean a irl meeting? I was hoping we could get it done without having to meet, just to save time

My proposal would be to try to make this by email, first accessing what objects we need, and then organizing tasks. Do you think this is going to be difficult?

What will be needed?
Merchandising
1- t-shirts: (does someone has a svg t-shirt template for us all to use?)
2- caps ? (does someone has a svg t-shirt template for us all to use?)
3 - hoodies ? (does someone has a svg t-shirt template for us all to use?)
4- buttons ?
5- ?

Claudia