badge design

Hi All,

Another thing we need designed is the badge people will wear. The idea
is to have a folded badge, with a sticker that shows your name, that is
inserted into a plastic sleeve. You can take out the badge, and unfold it
to reveal the program, sponsors and some essential information.

I'm thinking something in between A4 or A3, but i'm curious what the
designers think! Maybe some other size is better. Let's hear some
ideas and get this designed!

The badge has the role of the wrist-band at other events, showing that
the wearer is indeed a visitor of the event.

Gr,

Koen