Re: Source files missing from tarball 2.36.2

On 27/06/2013 15:22, Kjell Ahlstedt wrote:

José Alburquerque can probably give a more definite answer. Here's what I think: The tls* files were deliberately left out of glibmm 2.36.x in the last minute, because they were not tested well enough when glibmm 2.36.0 was released. They were accidentally left in the NEWS file, and possibly somewhere else too.

Thanks Kjell,

Maybe for the time being I'll just remove them from my VS project. If I remove them all, hopefully it'll still build.

John