Source files missing from tarball 2.36.2

I've been trying to build glibmm, using MSVC. Initially I tried building from git sources but after discussing with a few people here, I realised that this isn't an easy task so I switched to the tarball for v2.36.2.

After a few early hiccups the actual glibmm project eventually built but I can't build the giomm project. Nearly all the files that begin with "tls" seem to be missing from the tarball (tlsconnection.cc / tlsdatabase.cc etc).

Do I need to go somewhere else to get them or are they no longer needed? Thanks.

John