Re: Source files missing from tarball 2.36.2

On Thu, 2013-06-27 at 09:30 +0100, John Emmas wrote:
I've been trying to build glibmm, using MSVC.  Initially I tried
building from git sources but after discussing with a few people here, I
realised that this isn't an easy task so I switched to the tarball for
v2.36.2.

After a few early hiccups the actual glibmm project eventually built but
I can't build the giomm project.  Nearly all the files that begin with
"tls" seem to be missing from the tarball (tlsconnection.cc /
tlsdatabase.cc etc).

Do I need to go somewhere else to get them or are they no longer
needed?  Thanks.

These, like most, but not all, .h and .cc files, are generated during
the "make" stage. There shouldn't be anything special about the Tls*.c
files. However, these are fairly new files, so maybe something in the
MSVC build needs to be told about them.

I don't know how the MSVC builds have previously achieved this.

www.openismus.com