Re: Source files missing from tarball 2.36.2

On 27/06/2013 10:51, John Emmas wrote:
I'll examine the makefiles to see if some other tool gets used for building those modules (i.e. something
that's not M4) but to be honest, if the files are quite new I suspect that someone just forgot to add them to
the tarball.

Hi Murray,

I found the file "gio/src/filielist.am" which lists all the modules that get built for giomm. I can't really see any difference between all those 'tls*' files and the various others that get built. According to 'NEWS' though, the tls files are a very recent addition, just like you said.

So my guess is that they've just been accidentally left out of the tarball. What's involved in getting them added?

John