Re: diacanvas2

http://libpapyrus.sourceforge.net/.
> It uses libcairomm and is written in plain C++.
> That library seems actively maintained and looks nice at first sight.
>
> If you use it, please post your feedbacks on this list so that it can
> later serve as reference for other people who may have the same
> questions.

I'm just started looking into both libraries, and papyrus seems to offer
only drawing functionality.
But rotations, movements, doubleclicks, mouse selections etc are much more
complex task for
a developer. And diacanvas seems to provide methods that simplify those
interactions with user.
DiaSolver is probably a thingy that simplifies automatic updates of links
between objects.
So diacanvas offers a lot of tasty features I don't want to code myself.

After a fast look at tutorials diacanvas seems to be more suitable for tasks
I listed in the previous letter.

You might also look at libgoocanvasmm
(https://gna.org/projects/libgoocanvasmm).  Paul Davis (one of them)
on this list is responsible for it, so he may be able to give you more
information.  I haven't had time to look at it much, but it sounds
like it might do what you need.

--
jonner