diacanvas2

Hi.

first of all: gtkmm is a great collection of libraries. I use it a lot. thanks for developing & maintaining it.

And now some questions:

Are there any plans to implement  diacanvasmm? ( http://diacanvas.sourceforge.net )

I want some easy to implement but advanced drawing functionality (or a ready-to-use UML editor) that I could extend to my needs.
Think that having a lib like diacanvasmm will make gtkmm much more suitable for drawing/diagraming applications and
maybe WYSIWYG editors.

Or maybe someone knows any other libs, which may be used for such purposes?

--
WBR, Pavlo Korzhyk
ICQ#155870780