Re: diacanvas2

Hey Pavlo,

You can have a look at http://libpapyrus.sourceforge.net/.
It uses libcairomm and is written in plain C++.
That library seems actively maintained and looks nice at first sight.

If you use it, please post your feedbacks on this list so that it can
later serve as reference for other people who may have the same
questions.

Disclaimer: I am not a developer of libpapyrus myself :-)

Cheers,

Dodji.