Re: Borderless Grayscale Images

On 11/15/06, Duncan Perrett elekta com <Duncan Perrett elekta com> wrote:
Hello,

I have succeeded in writing a gtkmm application which displays a grayscale
window using Gdk::Drawable::draw_gray_image( );

I create a class inheriting from Gtk::DrawingArea.

Here is my code ...

[snip]

This seems to work nicely.  However, I really want the displayed
window/widget to be borderless (and fullscreen).
I don't want the title, minimize, maximise icons etc.

Is this possible?

Thanks.

have you tried Gdk::Window::fullscreen()?
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGdk_1_1Window.html#09a8cf95b58f8cdcc819d6064f6dc984

--
jonner