Re: segmentation faults under win32 but not linux (kubuntu) ?!

Pavlo Korzhyk wrote:

> I use gtkmm-devel-2.8.8-2 and gtk-dev-2.8.20-win32-1.

I just tried your versions out. But still I got that error. I got the
versions gtk-dev-2.10.6-win32-1 and gtkmm-devel-2.8.8-2(2) and I use as
suggested in the book dev-c++ 4.9.9.2. I think all versions are also marked
stable.

Actual I cannot say if it is with me the problem with just the RefPtr. It
seems like all the pointers I hand over from one class to another are not
working as if the class gets destroyed before they have the values. The
debugger of Dev-C++ is also quite hard to read and I cannot go there in the
classes while debugging like it is in kdevelop.