Re: segmentation faults under win32 but not linux (kubuntu) ?!

yes it is crashing both times, when I run it in the debuger as well as
application. I also tried to narrow it down with the debuger. It seems that
those segmentation faults happend when I hand over some pointers from one
class to another. The wired thing is just that everything runs just fine
under linux and I don't see any reason why it is failing. I would provide
also some code but it is to much.