Re: segmentation faults under win32 but not linux (kubuntu) ?!

I just want to mention. There is also another bug. I created some internal
file format, what I am reading out. And the wired thing is in windows it is
not ignoring a new line, since it is doing it in linux. For windows it is a
sign. Is there more of this differences of behaviour between those two? I am
just using the gtkmm libaries and some stuff of the standart library. I read
it is supposed to be the same, but it seems not entirely. Or could there be
some conflicts with other developer tools. I have also installed MS V C++
6.0.